Monday, January 19, 2009

Photos!

The day started out fairly mellow. I grabbed Kenya and Sport and snapped a few photos of them. They aren't really interacting that much, so this is the best "together" picture I could get:


Mom, I think there is a dog behind me...


Then, my coworker Kim called me and asked if I wanted to take Sport on a hike! It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun. Kim brought her new dog, Sidney, and our friend, Lee, brought her two dogs, Willow and Monkey. All three girls are beautiful and full of attitude. Sport fell in love with Willow and followed her around all day. It was really cute.

Kim and Sidney, the cattle dog

We stopped every so often for water breaks and cookies. This was everyone's favorite time.

From left to right: Monkey, Willow, Sport and Sidney


Sidney gets a cookie!


Sport loves Willow

We went a long ways and everyone was pretty tired by the end of the hike. They all positioned themselves in the car for a lovely photo... poor Sport was feeling left out as he wasn't a big red dog.

Sport, Willow, Monkey, and Sidney

Everyone was exhausted on the car ride home. They all fell fast asleep.




Sidney was sleepy!


Monkey settles in for the ride


Willow is down for the count!!

1 comment:

Haley Poulos said...

Fun! I am very jealous of your car shot. I have always wanted to get a shot like that... but no luck so far!