Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Leo found a home!!

Leo went home today!!!!! He did wonderfully with his new pit bull sister and cat siblings... well, the cat hissed and growled at him and swiped at him so then he left her alone. I think that they will get along fine because he is pretty smart and respectful.

Oh, I am so happy for him. As we were saying goodbye he sat down on his new mom's feet and just looked up at us like, "I'm home! Thanks, bye!"

But then, as we were walking to the car I turned back to look at the house and I see him in the window his whole body wagging, but concern on his face. Then he turned to look over his shoulder and got out of the window. He was home. Finally and forever.














We'll miss you, Buddy!

2 comments:

Haley Poulos said...

Yay for Leo! I have a little happy tear in my eye.... I just love reading happy ending stories! You must feel such a sense of accomplishment when you find a forever home for your fosters.

Rescue Gal said...

It is lovely. I really liked his new mom and I think he will be very, very happy with them. His pitty sister is an angel, so hopefully Leo will grow out of his goofiness and turn into a lovely dog. We miss him terribly though.