So apparently the flyball club sent an email out to everyone saying that practice was cancelled, but it wasn't sent to me! But I talked to a member and she said that she felt badly about, though it really was no big deal.
This Saturday is the first practice that we are going to. It has been pretty wet here and this weekend is the first time that they could get the indoor facilities to practice in. Normally they do outdoor practices, I guess.
So I am going to go and help them set up and just get Sport acclimatized to the noise and activity of it all. I don't think that he will be ready for any sort of lesson yet, but hopefully I can do some desensitization training and focus exercises.
I am really nervous and excited at the same time. I hope Sport isn't too freaked out by all the noise and activity. I just need to remember to stay focused on him and know when to say enough is enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment