Gah. It is totally my fault, but I just wish that my house was calm for once...
I took Leo for a walk today. I was working on his leash manners. Sport was giving me sad puppy eyes so I threw him a PB Kong and left him out of his crate. What's twenty minutes? He'll be fine.
Leo is a very hard puppy to train. He is clumsy so he doesn't really realize what his body is doing at any given moment. So when I am clicking him for walking by my left side, loose leash, he is like, "Great! Food is falling out of the sky!" instead of thinking about why he got clicked in the first place. Towards the end of the walk he was doing really well though and it was like he had caught on... but then the neighbor's dogs started barking and he just kept pulling and pulling and pulling. I hate ending the walk on a bad note, but my hands were sore from his hard mouth and I was dizzy from all the back and forth walking that we did.
Not pleased with the walk, but not upset, I enter my house to find two doughnut containers that my roommate had left on the kitchen table, on the ground. My bear claw was already gone and the three long johns were all half eaten. Sport! I was picking up the pieces when Leo sticks his head in the trash and devours what I think was a mango skin.
AHHHHH!
Both dogs are locked in their crates for the moment. I can't deal with them right now. Not until I am less angry and tired of their antics. Sport is definitely not getting dinner tonight. He will have a tummy ache and nothing more. I love these two, but I cannot wait for someone to take Leo off my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment