I just submitted my vet school application. ((Big sigh of relief)) It is amazing to think about all that I have done leading up to this one decision. Putting my fate in the hands of a bunch of nameless, faceless people... it is scary indeed. But what is done is done, and I can only hope that I have done enough to impress someone on that board. Now we wait until.... February.
Today, I also went and paid rent and another pet deposit since I kept Sport. I was paying it, and the woman asks, "Do you know about our restricted breed list?" I respond with, a very shocked NO.
"Oh it's the usual. You know, Pit Bulls, Rotts, Dobies, Akitas, and German Shepherds."
Oh man, I was pissed. When I rented this place, I specifically asked if there were any breed restrictions and I was told no. Now I am told there are? Right when I am going to get a Pitty Puppy?! The worst part is, I rented this house even though it was more expensive and further away from school than another house I was looking at, just because I didn't want to support a company that supports BSL.
My roommate thinks we should take the pup anyway. He's just a foster, and it isn't in our lease.
1 comment:
I agree: take the pittie pup. That really sucks about their breed restrictions. I hear ya- I won't support companies who do that, either. Maybe you could find out when they started the restrictions and get a group of tenants together to fight it?
Oh, and CONGRATS on submitting your application! How exciting!
Post a Comment