Monday, May 16, 2011

On to Second Year!

Finals finished up on Friday. This quarter was, by far, my hardest. I think it was the combination of not feeling like myself, lack of motivation, and difficult material that did me in. I hope that I managed a B, but I will be okay with a C if it comes to it.

This summer, I will be working at the Clinical Skills Lab with some of my favorite technicians and veterinarian. We are going to be making models for the vet students to use during clinics. It's only til June 30th but, hopefully it will be relaxing and nice. During July, The Boyfriend is coming out and I may also get my wisdom teeth finally removed. Then in August, I might go home for a bit to visit the family. Who knows what this summer will bring... but I am very excited to not study for a while.

No comments: