Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm getting a little carried away

I took home another foster dog last week. A little wisp of a thing. She wasn't eating and I got worried about her after two days without food. So to the madhouse she came. Her name is Lacy, but more often than not we call her Muppet or Mop. You'll see why shortly. She is very scared and will bite if startled. She doesn't care for Sport but she doesn't mind Empress that much. Mostly she just sleeps, but what else is new with my pack?!

She fits right in!


I had to give her a bath (or two... or three) because she was filthy and having "digestive issues" due to not eating anything substantial for nearly five days. Poor thing weighs just a little over five pounds. How could I resist her!? But anyway, she is clean but still very mop-like. I didn't want to risk giving her a haircut. I did cut her nails though. I probably got at least a centimeter off of each nail. They were crazy long.

How's my hair?

I will hopefully find her a new foster home soon. Although sweet, I just can't have three dogs in my house right now. And I think that she will find a forever home pretty soon. She is pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

Haley Poulos said...

Ooooh... I love her! I wish she could come live at my house. I'm sure she'll find a forever home soon!