Wednesday, February 11, 2009

They come... they go...

For the past couple weeks, I have been fostering a lovely young pit bull named Rhino:


Ain't he cute?

I haven't written much as school is once again kicking my behind and somehow the days do not have enough time for me to do everything I want. But the dogs don't mind too much. Rhino and Sport get along really well.

Kisses?


Hugs!

But even though we love Rhino very much, we prayed that he would find his forever home.


Please Dog. Doesn't anyone want me?!

And he DID! Yay! Rhino is going home later this week and I am amazed that yet another pit bull was adopted! Happy days ahead, Rhino.

Hip Hip Hooray!!

He was one of my faster fosters, which is just fine with me. But we won't be fosterless for long. Probably next week, or even this weekend, we will be taking in yet another homeless pup. Stay tuned! I have a feeling you are going to like this next one.

3 comments:

Haley Poulos said...

Yaaaaaaay! AWESOME that he found a home! He is so cute. I lovelovelove the hugging picture! Can't wait to see the next foster (maybe I'll even be able to meet him or her in real life- I'll be in CO in less than a month!)

Rescue Gal said...

Ah!! I am so excited. You would love to take pictures of her, she is really one of the most beautiful pit bull mixes I have ever met.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Well done. So glad Rhino has found a forever home.

Anna